Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Adventures in the way I am made

I wonder sometimes why God gives people flaws, or if He even gives flaws at all... Maybe we just pick them up along the way. The way I am made is beautiful and true, it's just getting there that takes a while.

Sometimes God tells me to go somewhere, and then I feel like I am not right for it. It's hard to remember that God knows me better then I know me.

In the places where we don't feel gifted, but feel called, there is room for faith, but also for failure. We will fail. When our heart is not in it. When we don't truly believe God will do it. Or sometimes even when we do. What then?

What if we're relying on God and it all seems to fall apart? You know you aren't good at some things but you think God will make it work. Right? What if He doesn't? How long until we see the purpose of our failure; see that its not failure at all, but victory?

1 comment:

cathforeva said...

bud i love reading your posts. you are such a great writer and love how you post your thoughts...keep it up! love you sis