Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Required Reading

This afternoon we had to pick a book to read on YWAM history. The two I recognized, I had already read in Kona (Is That Really You God? and Making Jesus Lord, by Loren Cunningham). So I asked God which one I should choose and He led me to pick Against All Odds by Jim Stier.

Later when we received our borrowed copies, I looked at the sign-out card. One of the most recent people to sign it out was Alice Petheram (my friend who did DTS here a few years ago). It was a great encouragement to me as I have been feeling a little blah today. Not only was it the same book she read but the exact same copy.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

that is so neat Emile! How are you so far?! I love those "coincidences" that are really not coincidences at all. God is really cool!