Saturday, October 07, 2006

Adventures with More Photos

Hannah, Janet, and I are hanging out at a sweet coffee shop. It's called "badas" not really but I don't want to have cuss words on my website. Its all about donkeys and they have signs like "donkey x-ing" and stuffed donkeys.

The breeze off the ocean is beautiful. Its cool in the shade and the breeze is warm and gentle. I'm sipping on a fruit smoothie and surfing the internet.

Hannah and Janet hanging out at the coffee shop.


The view from the coffee shop where I am updating the blog from.


Rachel (left) and Hannah (right), two of my roommates.



Two girls from my extended Hui group (we got together with two other Hui groups). Me (middle), Brittany (sitting on left) and Beth (sitting on right).

Photos By Hannah Greene (excellent roomie)

2 comments:

cathforeva said...

wow bud! your view is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than mine:) we have a nice river nearby but it's about a 20 min. train ride to the ocean. I will get to the beach sometime!!! Bud it's so cool that you're there! Ok I'll stop saying that haha

cathforeva said...

bobo you crack me up!