Monday, January 08, 2007

Adventures at Timmies

My first morning going to Tim Hortons. I'm not used to wearing my pants up so high and tucking my shirt in, but at least they aren't tight and the shirt and visor are also comfortable.

The people there are extremely nice and funny as well. It's slow right now because no one really knows the new store is open (so its a good time to learn). I ran the drive-through all afternoon basically by myself! I'm still getting the hang of some of the things on the till but basic things like coffee, tea, and cold drinks I can do no problem. The lady training me was so nice and patient. She will also be there tomorrow (I work 8 - 5). I think I'm going to be working there about three days a week.

Well, I'm off to practice saying "goodmorning, welcome to Tim Hortons drive-through, can I take your order?" Just kidding. I'm going to eat dinner. I'll practice later ;)

3 comments:

~*Trisha*~ said...

Oh, how I love you Emily! I can't even begin to count the ways :)

cathforeva said...

ditto!! haha bud you look soo adorable. I'm so glad God has blessed you with a job. Good luck! You will do great for sure.

~*Trisha*~ said...

Faithful blog reader here ... waiting for a new post! Hope you are having a great day lovey!