Sunday, September 03, 2006

Adventures in Preparation

At long last the summer is over. Well at Muskoka Woods anyway. Yesterday my dad booked my flight with his Airmiles (thanks dad!). So it's offical now. September 28th at 10:45 AM I will takeoff for Hawaii (with a short stopover in Pheonix [Sp?] Arizona). I won't be returning to Canada until February 23rd, 2007. After that I'll probably kiss the ground and head straight for the Tim Hortons. After I've hugged my parents. That goes without saying.

If anyone wants to come to the airport around 7pm on the 23rd of February and make me welcome home signs and be ready with hugs, I'd appreciate it. You may need to wear a nametage identifying yourselves, because I will have been away a very long time.

1 comment:

cathforeva said...

your post is great! if i'm around i'll definately come to the airport!! bud this is going to be an amazing opportunity for you! God will take care of your family and friends back home:) And we will be praying for you. I am excited to see and hear how God will change your life!!
love yah sis